- [ COLOR ] Red,Blue-like [ MANUFACTURER ] NISSAN [ MODEL YEAR ] 2008 [ PRODUCT ] Nano Pika Pika Rain Type-K [ PRODUCT ] Pika Pika Rain Premium
I had been driving my car for 10 years and 8 months (and I had been parking outside).
In this period, I tried many car ceramic coating and especially, I was fascinated by a deep gloss of Super Pika Pika Rain Ceramic Coating in 2013.
Therefore, I decided to apply Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM Ceramic Coating which is the same series in 2018. (By the way, I did only maintenance for the last 5 years.)
This time I also applied Nano Pika Pika Rain Type-K which is a quick detailing spray.
It had very nice combination with Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM Ceramic Coating and the gloss got much deeper, so I was very satisfied with it.
The water repellency was perfect, so it was hard to take photos because the water was sliding so quickly.
There are 1 photo for before application, 2 photos for after application and another 2 photos for after 1 day application.
Thank you so much!
- [ COLOR ] Black-like [ MANUFACTURER ] SUBARU [ MODEL YEAR ] 2008 [ PRODUCT ] Pika Pika Rain Oil Remover [ PRODUCT ] Pika Pika Rain Premium
I applied Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM Ceramic Coating on September 22.
I did works in the following order;
Washing with car shampoo → removing iron fillings with clay → polishing
→ applying Pika Pika Rain Oil Remover → applying Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM Ceramic Coating
I was careful about the date of application because I had not to allow getting wet for 12 hours after application. Then I chose the noon which was difficult to occurs night dew.
After application, I wiped the water into gaps completely after car washing with shampoo.
Application was so simple such applying with a sponge and wiping the solution with a microfiber cloth gently.
I checked whether I forget to wipe from different angles when I wiped.
I thought that I won’t make a mistake if I apply carefully and there were any difficult things in particular.
Also the liquid spread very well, so it could apply widely.
However, half of the bottle left event though I applied it to LEGACY B4, therefore I tried the second application 2 weeks later.
Regard as my review, the shine was amazing!
Of course the shine was amazing under the sun light, but the car body looks very shiny under the lights in night and it’s my favorite.
Water repellency is nice, too.
Also the water repellency of the doors makes me refresh as water drops don’t stay.
The attached photos which I took after raining, but you can find that there are little water drops on the door because the water has fallen.
- [ COLOR ] Red,Blue-like [ MODEL YEAR ] 2008 [ PRODUCT ] Pika Pika Rain Oil Remover [ PRODUCT ] Pika Pika Rain Premium VIDEO
【Before Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM application】
The last coating doesn’t repel anymore as it has passed a long time since I applied.
Also I haven’t washed my car for long time, the car body looks dark and dull
【After 14 days Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM application】
I did car wash, removing iron fillings and removing the oil with Pika Pika Rain Oil Remover as preparation.
Then I applied Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM Ceramic Coating in the garage.
Obviously the water was sliding on the car body.
I think that “water sliding effect” is the perfectly fitting phrase.
My car is almost 10 years old, but it got the nice gloss that I might mistake for a brand new car.
- [ COLOR ] Gray,Silver-like [ MANUFACTURER ] NISSAN [ MODEL YEAR ] 2008 [ PRODUCT ] Pika Pika Rain Premium VIDEO
– The first video shows before application. Several years already had passed since I applied Pika Pika Rain 2. Around 1 year ago, I asked the car dealer to apply car wax, but now, it doesn’t repel water anymore.
– The next movie shows after application. Then the car body reflected the scene clearly.
– The third movie shows after 2 weeks application. I took it in a rainy day. As you can see, it repels water. I also took another car which is not coated car. The water repellency is different completely.
Regard as my feeling of application, I was more nervous than Pika Pika Rain2.
I’m parking my car outside. First I was going to apply Pika Pika Rain PREMIUM Ceramic Coating in a cloudy day, but it was sunny.
Therefore, wiping the liquid was busy as it got dry immediately when I applied.
However, the silver car body looks and I was so relieved.
After application, my car got the gloss like a mirror made me happy.
I bought Pika Pika Rain Ceramic Coating in Augusy.
Before I applied Hyper Pika Pika Rain about 2 and half years ago.
The gloss of side was still work on.
I knew about Pika Pika Rain by a radio shopping.
Then I tried to buy and apply.
When I checked the finishing, I was really surprised at the amazing gloss and durability.
It was around 10 years ago.
I used to apply other company’s solid car wax, but it couldn’t stand comparison with the gloss and durability.
Moreover, the oil film was serious on the front glass.
I’m going to keep using Pika Pika Rain products regularly.